Our practice has been serving the local community for over 60 years. It was originally set up by Dr Maire Culhane in 1956. Her niece Dr Sorcha Quigley joined her in 1983 until her retirement in 2017. Emer Fahy and Paul Gregan joined in 1992, and 2001 respectively. The practice moved from it's original location at 22, Clonkeen Road in 2013, to it's current location in a purpose built medical centre at Deansgrange crossroads. In 2018, three new doctors- Elaine, Deirdre and Aislinn, joined the practice.

Our History